Friday, February 8, 2013

My new girlfriend

In 4 months I have made Fat Munchkin love me, taken more walks with the Man and lady than ever in my entire life, found out I was born with a bad back and met my new live-in girlfriend, Minky.  The Man and lady brought her to my bounce house awhile ago, and ever since I said it was okay that she could stay, we have been frenching and cuddling and nuzzling.

I told her that I had to intro-duce her here first, but she couldn't wait to start snuggling with me because I am so soft and sweet.  Sorry it took me so long.  Here she is with music.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, Bouncer, I am so happy to see this! I have been thinking about you and wondering what you were up to and am so glad to see that you've been very busy falling in love! Minky looks wonderfully sweet, is YOUR SIZE, and obviously loves nothing more than to kiss your squishy Bouncer face. I know the two of you will be very busy being in love and cuddling and frenching, but I hope you will share more photos and videos of the two of you from time to time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Congratulations, you both look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your fans have been missing you so much! i am glad to see that you have been up to many wonderful things in your absence and am thrilled to see you have a new snuggle bunny! the toe nibbling is especially sweet.

    hooray for puppy love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Bouncer! We've missed hearing from you. Our black and white female pittie also was born with a bad back. We give her Pain Plus and Glycoflex as well as Tramadol and she manages okay.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Bouncer! You so deserve a special girlfriend all your very own. Minky is beautiful. Hooray for pibble love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bouncer, we are just so happy for both of you. She looks like such a special girlfriend for you. Thanks for sharing the great news. Have a wonderful upcoming weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete